Finding a shade that looks light yet blends smoothly with your interior sounds like a challenge. Not with the Silhouette Sheers from Hunter Douglas. At Naples Shutter we understand how important your privacy is, not to mention finding the right sheer that not only looks nice but protects your skin and possessions from the sun. Lucky for you, the possibilities are endless with this window treatment. There are many elegant and unique choices available to decorate your home and solve your window covering needs. Keep reading to see why we love the Silhouette Sheer.
Features of the Silhouette Shade
The Silhouette Shade features soft, flexible S-shaped vanes that look as if they are floating between two sheer fabrics. Since the Silhouette Sheer has no cords or tapes, the sheer facings allow you to view through the vanes to the outside all while cultivating your preferred level of privacy. The shadings of this particular window treatment diffuse strong incoming light creating a soft glow in your home. Depending on your choice of fabric, the shadings can filter up to 88% of the sun’s harmful rays.
The Benefits of the Silhouette Shade
Hunter Douglas’ Silhouette Shade offers several benefits:
- They protect your room’s interiors and add to the lifespan of your valuable possessions.
- Provides daytime privacy.
- Offers exceptional view-through.
- Custom-crafted in the U.S. with the highest level of quality.
- Covered by Hunter Douglas’ limited lifetime warranty.
Just as sunscreen protects your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays, Silhouette Shadings not only protect the interior of the room but increase the lifespan of your possessions. If you aren’t home during the day or don’t want people seeing into your home at night, simply tilt the vanes to attain your desired level of light and privacy. Silhouette Shades are designed and made in the U.S. and all Hunter Douglas window treatments are covered by their limited lifetime warranty.
Silhouette Shade Fabric Options
The fabric and color options for this shade are endless. From textured fabrics to smooth sheers, customizing these shades to match your homes’ interior will be easy. The Silhouette Shades also come in an array of specialty shapes including:
Depending on your fabric choice, the shadings can filter out up to 88% of the sun’s harmful rays. Living in Southwest Florida, this is a pretty important benefit that you may want to consider when deciding on a window treatment.
Easy Operation with the Silhouette Shade
The Silhouette Shade is super easy to operate. Hunter Douglas offers several operating systems to make your shade a breeze;
- PowerView®- Control and schedule your window treatment through your mobile device or remote.
- LiteRise®- A cordless system that requires a push of the hand to raise or pull down to lower the shade.
- UltraGlide®- A single retractable cord or wand with no long cords this option is safe for children and pets
- SoftTouch™- Battery-powered system with wand-controlled operation.
- EasyRise™- Pull down on the front of the continuous loop to lower your shade and pull on the rear of the loop to raise it.
- Duolite®- Light diffusion and room darkening together in one exceptional product.
Silhouette Shades & Your Home
As you can see, the Silhouette Shades by Hunter Douglas not only protect you and your home from the sun, they also offer easy operation and come with a variety of shapes, fabrics, and colors. Today’s world of window treatments is continually expanding and becoming more innovative. Choose the shade that’s right for you and your budget and we’ll make everything else a walk in the park. Get started with us today, our experts are ready to help! Call (239) 566-8161 or visit www.napleshutter.com to learn more.