Interior Shutters Will:
- Control the amount of light entering your rooms
- Protect your furnishings, rugs and flooring from discoloration
- Provide added insulation, saving you money on your energy bills
- Increase your home's resale value
- Add a sophisticated, upscale look to your home's interior
- Improve curb appeal (since they are visible from the outside of your home)
- Allow maximum privacy when desired
- Allow maximum openness when desired
Why Choose Naples Shutter?
All wood shutters are not created equal. Here are a few reasons why shutters from Naples Shutter are superior to the competition:
- We use poplar wood, which is among the hardest and most attractive hardwoods available - not bass or other softer woods. Poplar wood holds staples better, giving your shutters a sturdier construction.
- We use longer staples and heavier duty hinges than industry standards. The bottom line is that you get a better-made product.
- Our 20,000 sq-ft local factory custom-builds your shutters from raw lumber. We mill our own shutter components to your exact specifications (no foreign imports), assemble the shutter, then sand/prime/sand/paint and inspect the final product so that we can control quality at every step - right here in Florida!
- Our components are sanded once when they are made, again when they are assembled, and yet again after priming. This process ensures a smooth, long-lasting finish.
- Our lacquer primer and enamel paint give a better quality finish than water-based finishes.
- Interior shutters are a lasting improvement, increasing your home's resale value.
- Interior shutters also make a home more energy-efficient, reducing your energy bills.
- Shutters protect your furniture, rugs, and wood flooring from fading by controlling sunlight.
EXPERIENCE & SERVICE
- Naples Shutter has been making quality shutters for over 23 years in SW Florida. We know how to do it right!
- We offer a limited lifetime warranty on our wood shutters. Your total satisfaction is our number one goal.
- Our experienced team of professional installers will install your shutters with absolute precision.
- Naples Shutter can make a shutter for virtually any window opening.
- We offer wood, poly-resin, and PVC shutters for many applications.
- Sunbursts, arches, ovals and trapezoids of any shape
- Specialty woods such as mahogany, cherry, red oak, white oak, butternut, cypress and ash
- We can accurately match virtually any paint or stain.
Make the smart choice that will give your home beauty, enjoyment, function, and a solid value. Wood shutters from Naples Shutter...your home deserves them.